Few things cause as much confusion or lead to as many heated debates as tipping etiquette. Outside of waitstaff at sit-down restaurants and personal care service providers (like hairdressers), figuring out whether a tip is appropriate or expected isn’t intuitive. It’s particularly difficult when you are trying to decide whether to tip a home pro. These pros include landscapers and other lawncare professionals.
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK