When a big star signs on to a television show, high-dollar paydays are common. However, many get more than a salary for each episode; they also negotiate residuals into their deals. For incredibly successful shows that see reruns airing for decades, these royalty checks can be more lucrative than the original pay. Here are five sitcom royalty checks you won’t believe actually got cut.
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK