As W-2s and 1099s begin arriving in mailboxes around the country, it’s a clear sign that tax filing season is upon us. As a result, savvy taxpayers work diligently to keep their burden as low as possible, limiting their bill or allowing them to secure a larger refund. Tax breaks can be an excellent way to limit your liability, but only if you know they are available (so you can claim them). Here are seven surprising tax breaks that actually exist and are worth exploring.
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK