A term coined by Peter Lynch, a legendary fund manager, “tenbaggers” are investments that appreciate to 10 times their initial purchase prices. Usually, they represent stocks with incredible growth potential, but also a lot of risk. Not everyone has the stomach to strive for a tenbagger but, if you do, here are some insights into what to look for and my story of how I landed one. So here we go, here’s how to get a 10-bagger.
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK