Throughout 2018, there was a lot of talk about the strength of the use economy. The demand for workers remains high, and the massive tax breaks boosted corporate earnings in many sectors. However, the stock market during the year was a bit rocky. A few major scandals rocked typically stable companies (even if they largely recovered). There were also a couple of major milestones, including the first $1 billion company. That means there were some winners and losers over the course of the year. Here’s a look at them.
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK