The Rento (RTO) ICO just ended, closing out on February 28, 2019. The company is attempting to create a global sharing platform, giving individuals and companies the ability to rent out unused or underutilized items for cash. While the general idea is intriguing, does that mean you should have invested in the ICO? Here is a look at what Rento wants to accomplish and whether investing would have been a smart move.
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK