According to Statcounter, Opera held 2.73% of the global browser market share as of March 2019. This may not seem like much until you consider other statistics which show it had over 300 million active monthly users. In the context of cryptocurrency adoption, it could mean a lot. Its recent browser update presents a gateway to the new decentralized web which encourages greater adoption of Ethereum. Many may wonder how this affects the price of alternative internet browsers, like Brave and its token BAT. Read More
Sign up for our newsletter!
Our Best Articles
- The Age Old Question, Do You Tip House Painters?
- How Much Does A 2 Liter Full Of Dimes Really Save?
- New Study Suggests Online Title Loans Are Spamming…
- How To Determine If Your Social Security Benefits…
- Buying in Bulk: 5 Essential Tips for Investing in…
- Cash for Crypto: How to Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK