In 2019, military retirees and disabled veterans will get the largest pay raise they’ve seen in seven years. Pay will go up by 2.8 percent. This amounts to a $369 increase for those at the highest end of the retirement chart. The rise is a bump known as a cost-of-living adjustment (COLA).
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK