In 2018, some estimates show that Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) raised an astonishing $22 billion. Even conservative calculations say ICOs hit around the $11 billion mark. While those numbers do vary dramatically, it is clear that ICOs still have a place in the spotlight, especially since that represents the efforts of over 2,200 ICOs, a notable increase over the approximately 960 that reached their conclusion during 2017. However, since about half of token projects seem to fail within their first four months, it begs the question, why are ICOs still popular in 2019?
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK