You may know how to calculate social security benefits for yourself when you retire. But did you know that when you retire, your spouse also receives benefits? As a retired worker eligible for social security, benefits for your spouse will be 50% of your benefits, if he or she retires at full retirement age.
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company