Figuring out where your assets will go when you die is daunting in nearly all cases. However, if you have cryptocurrency, you are facing a unique challenge. Digital assets aren’t as easy to manage upon death. This is partially because of their highly secure nature. The private keys associated with a digital wallet make it hard for heirs to gain access. Especially since there is no central authority that can provide or reset the key.
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK