Initially, cryptocurrencies were fairly obscure. Only true enthusiasts would dedicate the time and resources to mining options like Bitcoin, so their activities were not having a major impact on the world around them. However, as cryptocurrencies became increasingly popular and mainstream, more people decided to try their hand at mining, hoping to scrounge up coins with minimal financial investment. As a result, they cumulatively had a larger effect on the environment.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Our Best Articles
- The Age Old Question, Do You Tip House Painters?
- New Study Suggests Online Title Loans Are Spamming…
- A Newlyweds’ First-Time Home-Buyers Guide: 10…
- Buying in Bulk: 5 Essential Tips for Investing in…
- No Budget, No Problem: How to Travel the World for Free
- Cash for Crypto: How to Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK