Initially, cryptocurrencies were fairly obscure. Only true enthusiasts would dedicate the time and resources to mining options like Bitcoin, so their activities were not having a major impact on the world around them. However, as cryptocurrencies became increasingly popular and mainstream, more people decided to try their hand at mining, hoping to scrounge up coins with minimal financial investment. As a result, they cumulatively had a larger effect on the environment.
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK