If you have no knowledge of the stock markets or about how to invest in general, there’s good news! You can still be a successful investor without much effort. This can be accomplished through owning a stock market index fund. Simply put, and index fund owns all the stocks in the market, without trying to pick the “best” or “worst” stocks.
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company
Make sure your company has the best builder insurance in the UK