Most parents hope to send their kids to college one day. But with rising costs, they look for different ways of saving to afford it. One method is through the Coverdell Education Savings Account. What is it? How does it work? What are some of its benefits and drawbacks?
Like More Than Finances?
Subscribe for regular updates via email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Best of More Than Finances
- Why I Want To Be A Millionaire and What I'm Gonna Do About It
- How to Buy Prescription Drugs With Bitcoin
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of Making A Car Insurance Claim
- Car Rental Companies Smoking Policies May Cost You Money
- Improve Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage Loan
- How to Select The Right Insurance Company